Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Losing My Marbles

The other day I was looking on line for marbles, not because I am really losing mine, but because I was considering making a Chinese checkers game. I found some rather interesting, not to mention very expensive, marbles.
This "blue spotty" is rather inexpensive at $20,
the "rainbow swirl a slightly more expensive $90 marble .
If you'd like something a little more affordable, say about $45, you might like this "purple swirl". (I think it's really cool!)
Of course, If the sky's the limit and price is no object, maybe you would consider the "circus tent". For just $350 it's a real bargain!


8 comments:

  1. What about the Earth Marble at $475?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine spending that kind of money on a marble! They are cool to look at though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to collect marbles, I particular liked the purple swirly one - so cool.

    I didn't realise you had 7 kids - awesome.. Woo Wee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Expensive hobby...but not as expensive as 4-wheeling on the bay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Priscilla.

    I have a cousin who collects marbles. they look pretty neat, but it seems silly to me to spend that much money on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so pretty. Hubby and I watched a special on how they make these elaborate marbles. it is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't thought about marbles in a long time... when we were kids we played with them. In German they are called "Klicker". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Klicker that's what they sound like. I haven't thought about them in a long time either.

    ReplyDelete