Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Appointments and Stuff

I'm hoping we are done with doctor's appointments for a while. I'm hoping that Mom's nosebleeds are a thing of the past. I'm hoping.

Today we saw a geriatric consultant. The appointment went well and they are looking into possible causes of both Mom's confusion and her tremors. Her nose bled throughout the entire appointment and so we we made a return visit to her general practitioner who re-cauterized her nose (this was just done yesterday) and took her off her blood thinner for the time being. It was a long day.

On a positive note, the doctor's office's are both in close proximity to Wendy's and after we were done with appointments I headed that direction and bought us both a frosty treat. She had a vanilla and I had a Strawberry Frosty Shake. I saw her eying mine as I got back into the car. Perhaps the next time I'll get her a strawberry one too (even though she asked for vanilla).


4 comments:

  1. haha...the frosty is always tastier on the other side of the car. lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't have to say a word, her eyes said it all. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Frosty shakes are a very good reason to smile.
      :0)

      Delete