Tuesday, April 03, 2012

H is for Lunatic

H is for Lunatic.

Yesterday, in a comment to a friend, I mentioned how this week's ABC Wednesday would be the letter H. I went on to tell her how sometimes I "cheat" when it comes to posting. Little tricks like posting two letters at once (I did this just last week) in order to make up for lost ground (The perfectionist in me can not leave a letter undone...), or  using a name like Albuquerque for the letter Q.

My mind has been busy. Random thoughts wake in me up in the middle of the night to toss, turn, and pray for sleep's return. Somewhere in the midst of my jumbled thoughts and pressing obligations came "ABC Wednesday". If I could think ahead, I would be ready for today's posting. "H... H..., " I said in my mind.

I don't know how or why it happened, but I suddenly realized H comes directly after G in the alphabet and last week we completed the letter K. (Hadn't I just posted "Just Kidding")? I don't recall whether or not I bothered to come up with the correct letter for today's post, but I do know I found my self feeling slightly embarrassed and very blond. So, yes, H is for Lunatic.

You probably think I've completely lost it... Wait, was last night a full  moon? Nope, that's Friday.

To see the other participants in of ABC Wednesday Round 9, Click here.

13 comments:

  1. And you lost your toothbrush?!?! Looks like someone needs a vacation to come see their awesome niece in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think that would be very nice.

    If I ever got stranded at the Dallas/FW airport int he midst of a tornado outbreak, I'd certainly opt to stay with you rather than in a hotel. You're much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I have extra toothbrushes just in case I ever really lose mine. But I do know exactly where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And if I ever got stranded at the airport in Texas, you can bet it would be at the other airport, not DFW!

    PS Mom, you make a nice lunatic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stress makes us extra looney...and loopey. lol. That's my excuse and you're allowed to use it, too! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is 2 a.m. as I write this. I just figured out a problem I had. the mind is working, even if it seems a little lunar.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes perfect sense to me;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it's a beautiful shot regardless. My mind does this quite a bit around 3:00 am.-that my number!! Love the pic.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post, so funny.

    Littlest Petshop
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. You lost me at your left turn at Albuquerque.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mention Albuquerque and I think of Bugs Bunny...

    Sweet post - beautiful photo and I love the title!!!!

    ReplyDelete