Friday, April 27, 2012

Along Comes May

May promises to be wildly busy, and so I shall endeavor to savor the last few days of April.

May will bring...
1. A possible visit from an old friend. We're planning to make blueberry pie. :)
2. Physical therapy appointments for Mom. Twice a week for the next five weeks, at least that's the plan.
3. Gardening, the kind with green plants, not the "other" kind.
4. "Gardening," the kind with small life forms that are not green. :)
5. Wedding plans. We're kind of out of the loop being parents of the groom, but I'm sure there will be some planning on this end too... maybe.
6. A bridal shower to plan and help host. (Bethany is the real planner.)
7. A bridal shower to attend. (One planned by the bride's sister.)
8. Shopping for bridal shower gifts
9. The Ladies Banquet at church.
10. Mother's Day
11. A new baby sister for Alex and I still need to buy a baby gift.
12. A 50th Wedding anniversary party.
13. The Williamson Apple Blossom Festival? We've at least go to see the parade.

Hopefully, May will bring lots of sunshine and warm temperatures too. Days to play out in the yard with my little friends would be nice, along with visits from my grandkids, and maybe a cookout or two. Perhaps it will bring reconciliation. I can always hope.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds busy with wonderful things! I hope it's warm, too! I'd like to get my garden in the ground and work in the yard. I'm a fair-weather-only outdoor kind of girl. haha...otherwise known as a prissy sissy. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The McKee's are celebrating their wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo. Sounds like loads of fun, Martha. Well, not the P.T. But the rest. I pray your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Stacy, I must remember to think of it all as excitement instead of duty... aside from maybe the PT, but even there I suppose there could be some fun... maybe.

    On Saturday we bought a couple outfits for Alex's baby sister (his mom went on a "trip" last night...), and I purchased one bridal shower gift. Ready, set, here we go!

    ReplyDelete