Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

Beautiful afternoon full of sunshine and autumn air. Dave and Leta came over with the little ones and Baby went to sleep in my arms. There is nothing quite like it when there is time to sit and soak it in. Today was such a time. I enjoyed watching my son play with his little boys.
There is something heart- warming about hearing my own boy called "Daddy" and watching him interact with the little guys. I should have had the camera out sooner, but I was busy holding my granddaughter and watching her sleep.

4 comments:

  1. I think that would be so very fun! Sweet indeed to see your boy with his boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful new family. Martha you must be just loving that little girl.

    Now I'm watching my great grandsons call my grandson "Daddy"...Yikes am I old or what???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just brought tears to my eyes as I think of how special that is to watch your boy being the Daddy and loving his boys. So sweet. What a good Daddy he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a good daddy and he loves those little guys.

    ReplyDelete