Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I is for Inside

I is for inside, or perhaps imprisoned. This tree is imprisoned inside the silo. I could be wrong, but it appears to me he's in for life, most of which is over. He can't even leave... (Ha, ha ha! Okay, bad joke... bad, bad joke)

Is there a story behind this photo? Well, Hannah and I have driven past this barn on our way home from soccer for the past few Saturdays. This past week I remembered to bring my camera along and put her through the agony of me stopping and getting out of the van to capture the moment. Friday Hannah and I will be headed out to NY City for the weekend. To those who don't know New York State, the name often means "big city," but this photo captures the New York I know best. We live in apple country, and this weekend we'll be visiting the "Big Apple" for the very first time.

To see the other participants in of ABC Wednesday Round 9, click here!

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha hilarious! Enjoy your trip!

    Inspector Hector is my letter I. Hope you can drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I used to live in New Paltz, not far from the apple orchards. The REAL BIG APPLE.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only seen NY from a small airplane flying to Portland Maine.

    I love your Silo picture...Hahahah.

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for traveling mercies! Have fun! <3
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny...but the tree doesn't have to worry about strong winds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been to New York...the city or the state..perhaps one day...loved the picture. Reminds me of the countryside where I grew up...in Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  7. The poor tree is just trying to branch out. Groan....sorry!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shot. Hope you have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way you used your "I" words today. Very Interesting picture.

    Have a fun time in the Big Apple, but be careful about how big of a bite you take out of the Big Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny! Wish someday I could visit the Big Apple. ^_^ And this barn for sure has a story behind. ^_^

    I am In

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful weekend! "The Big Apple" can be overwhelming, exciting, and quite awesome...I love fresh picked NY apples this time of year!

    ReplyDelete