Friday, September 30, 2011

Apple Jacks!

There is nothing quite like an apple fresh from the orchard.

It was a nice morning so we took the little guys for a dance in the orchard. It was a slow dance because they were not moving fast. The child who always runs wanted to go in the opposite direction, possibly because of the large puddle he had just traipsed through. Good thing we dug out a nice pair of boots for him to wear!

Both little guys found the apple crates very enter- taining. It hardly seemed to matter whether they were in different boxes or the same one, it was fun just the same. Maybe I should plant a couple of those in my backyard... Nah, they wouldn't be near as much fun if they were readily accessible. Besides, I'm sure they're full of slivers.

3 comments:

  1. The last tray of Apples I bought at Costco just were not what I expected. Not crisp!

    Wish I had a apple or two from your orchard!

    The boys are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right about a newly pluck apple. I used to love going to the orchards and pick your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't always pick one to eat when we walk, but they sure are yummy when we do.

    ReplyDelete