Monday, October 02, 2006

Sunday's Walk With James


On Sunday afternoon James and I went for a walk. We followed the kids for a while and then turned down different road and into another farmer's orchard. This one was a little more overgrown, with longer grass and bigger trees. We passed a pond, trudged up the hill, walked though the grass, and crossed over a little bridge and through the woods. I can't remember when I last took so many walks in such a short period of time. My legs were tired and my feet achy when we got back to the house, but it was a good kind of tired and achy. I so enjoy these little walks we have been taking. There is something new to see and appreciate each and every day. I'm going to miss this when winter comes and the wind makes it too cold for an outdoor adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss long walks and hiking! I would love to be able to walk in the woods. Now a block and a half twice a day is all I can mange. Enjoy as winter can't be far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice. Wish I had someone to walk with during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice in the photo, Priscilla. The picture was somewhat of an unintentional challenge from James. He said the pond wasn't very picturesque and I said maybe I could make it look picturesque. This pond is actually rather dead and yucky but it looks pretty here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. Come over and go for a walk with us!

    ReplyDelete