Friday, October 27, 2006

A Few Things

We have been home for three days now. Life never slows down, it just keeps picking up speed.

Our plane landed in Buffalo at about 9:50 Tuesday evening and we arrived home somewhere around midnight. We took it easy on Wednesday, sleeping in and trying to relax, in order to recover from both the trip to New Mexico and the time change. Thursday morning Troy came back and, for the first time, I took him out to the grocery store with me. Sara and Alysa came off the bus at 3:45, Leslie came at 4 pm for piano lessons with Ben and Hannah, and Priscilla's kids came at about 5 o'clock to stay for the weekend. (Priscilla and Jamie are gone to Long Island for another wedding.) Lee Anne is restless and ready to head back to Nova Scotia and Grandmanita isn't quite sure what to do.

I'm not feeling stressed out or anything, I'm just not sure what to do next. My house needs to be vacuumed and dusted but I feel like taking a nap instead. Maybe a nice hot cup of coffee would help.

2 comments:

  1. I completely forgot that Priscilla and Jamie were leaving for the weekend. You must be overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I'm not overwhelmed. We're doing alright, just a little sleepy that's all.

    ReplyDelete