Friday, October 06, 2006

Busy Kind of Day


Fridays are quickly becoming one of my busiest days. Bethany was here early this morning to get started on the barn sale she has been planning for the past couple of weeks. We had customers, we sold things, we have tons left, and we'll be here again tomorrow and next Friday and Saturday too. Troy arrived soon after Beth and thought we should spend time outside since that was where the action was. Actually, it has been a rather active week anyway, as Lydia and Daniel have been here since Wednesday morning. Their parents are down at the Castle retreat. Stephanie came over too since she had a day off school and was looking for some friends. After Troy went home, Sara and Alysa got off the school bus. James thought we should have some cookies, so I threw a batch in my Kitchen Aide mixer and while they were baking started some pizza dough. Dave, Leta and Megan were here for pizza as was Stephanie's father and Don who was working out in the shop. (Have I forgotten anyone?) Somewhere between the craziness, we were able to go for a walk. I think I should try out for Super Mom!

5 comments:

  1. It was a good day. I have a sun burn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised you have a sunburn. That's why I went to sit in the barn. We don't often think of October and sunburns going together, do we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy but fun day. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are lovely. Sounds like you are very busy! Sorry to hear of your sunburn Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really should try out for super mom.

    ReplyDelete