Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy 23rd Birthday, Dave!


Today was Dave's birthday, so... 13 things about my son, Dave.

1. He has a tender heart and loves to help people.
2. He loves to cook and makes some yummy stuff!
3. He has a beautiful wife (my favorite daughter in law).
4. Dave is about 6' 1" tall.
5. When I close my eyes I can still hear his little boy laugh.
6. He love little kids.
7. He loves a good pot roast.
8. He enjoys working outside doing yard work.
9. He likes cats and has two.
10. He told me he wasn't going to smile when I took him for this picture, and he didn't.
11. He is a writer and a dreamer.
12. He used to fight with Bethany but now they are friends.
13. He survived a terrible car wreck 2 years ago, and God used that accident to change his life.

I love you, Dave, I'm so glad you're my son.

5 comments:

  1. I love you too, Dave and am glad I'm your aunt. Happy belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dave! I love you too! I hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe my sisters will get along someday. (hopefully soon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! What a sweet boy you have. I hope he has an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete