Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Hot Stone Massage

I was running ahead most of today. Had my meatloaf mixed up before breakfast was finished. This is what comes with summer holidays. Twenty-eight, maybe. Just twenty-eight kids to feed. By three thirty I was free to leave, but I wasn't ready to go home yet...

Way back in March my sister bought me a Hot Stone Massage for my birthday. I dragged my feet making the appointment, not because I didn't want the massage, but because I was feeling so overwhelmed with other stuff. I finally did make the appointment, and today was the big day. It was absolutely wonderful! I loved it, and I think I will save up some money to try it again sometime. So relaxing! Best gift ever!!!

Once again I considered a trip to the pottery studio and came home instead. It was a good choice. I had dinner with my family and afterward Hannah and I took Idris out to the store for a few picnic supplies. I need to go back out tomorrow for a few more things, but mostly I'll be making some food and cleaning the house. (Maybe I ought to go to sleep, huh?)

2 comments: