Monday, November 10, 2014

Returning to the Scene of the Crime (maybe)

It's early for the house to smell like apple pie, not quite 9:15 am, but I told someone I had a pie with her name on it and we're heading off on a picnic today. We might possibly end up back at the same cemetery where we both too pictures last Wednesday. Since Deb's photo (look it up, go ahead) of Susan B. Anthony's grave went "viral," we thought we might take Sue B a picnic lunch. We'll see how it goes...

(Can somebody out there give me a good history on what these early proponents of women's rights were really after? Or maybe I have to do the research myself...)


Perhaps today, if we do make a return, we might find the grave of Frederick Douglass. I wonder if anyone left hi any stickers?


4 comments:

  1. I think 9:00 is a fine time of morning to smell apple pie!

    Love the photos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a very nice early morning aroma.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. I think anytime is a good time for that aroma. I made a pumpkin pie this afternoon...just in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee smells goo almost anytime too. Especially if pie and favorite friends are involved.
      :0)

      Delete