Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Birthday to Tim

Are you sick and tired of hearing about and seeing apple pie? It's about the most exciting thing going on over here, aside from snowstorms to the west and cemetery walks. I haven't sold many pies, but I have had fun giving them away and that's almost as good, maybe even better, than selling them. It's a surefire way to make one friend smile and another friend jealous. What can I say?

Today is my brother Tim's 56th birthday. Rachel and I are planning a visit complete with a.... piece of pie. Yup, just one piece. I'm sure Tim would love a whole apple pie, but I am just as sure he would eat the entire thing in one sitting and then proceed to be ill, and we can't have that, either in the car or back at his residence. *blah*

Apple pie is irresistible, just ask Jakie the Pie Thief. He found his own breakfast this morning. Smart kid! He takes after his grandmother who also can't resist pie for breakfast. Why do you think I keep giving them away? :0)

6 comments:

  1. Love apple pie! And I love your autumn pictures. Great photography. I'm jumping on board from over at Betsy's blog, "My Five Men." Hope you don't mind me tagging along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, donj1561! Any friend of Betsy's is a friend of mine. Hope you enjoy the journey.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to Tim♥️
    I know he will love the pie....
    Jackie is one smart cookie......er.....ummm....pie thief!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is getting way too good a finding food on his own.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. Pie for breakfast is the best thing...and my favorite thing about the day after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin pie is my favorite breakfast, apple pie is my favorite lunch, and ... well, you know.
      :0)

      Delete