Monday, June 30, 2014

Fishing and Minigolf

Blog traffic appears slow lately, but life goes on...

Since all NY state residents could fish NY state waters without a fishing license this past weekend, Hannah found some friends and they took off on a fishing trip. She caught the most fish, ten, and poor Ben caught nothing, but I think they all had a fun day. I only saw one photo from the excursion and subsequently stole it from Noah's Facebook account. (Ain't that a beauty?)

While the young'uns were off fishing, James and I took to the golf course. I didn't take my camera out of the van, but Parkside Whispering Pines is apparently the oldest miniature golf course in the USA. (This is where I encountered the carnivorous squirrel... )We had so much fun with the first game, in spite of the squirrel, that we played a second round. I won't tell you who won because I don't like to gloat.


7 comments:

  1. YAY!!!
    Martha won...sorry James!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By some stroke of luck, I won. It doesn't happen often though, so I have to enjoy the victory while I can.
      :0)

      Delete
    2. Yes...you should roll around in it!

      Delete
  2. Did you win? I'm terrible at miniature golf. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both did terrible the first game, just he did a little more terrible than me.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. Was he upset that you won? Dave hates to lose at anything so he always seems a little bit annoyed, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a good sport. I think that's why we played the second game.

      Delete