Sunday, June 01, 2014

Springing into Summer

Our weather is still confused. One day I am shivering and wishing for the furnace to kick on, and the next the mercury declares it summer. My garden flowers aren't quite sure what to make of it either. Unfortunately, the late spring has done little to deter allergy season. Another few weeks of sneezing, clawing at my nose and throat, and rubbing my eyes and it will all be behind us for another 10 months. Meanwhile flowers have been busting out all over the place! I do love summer!







10 comments:

  1. Ooohhh...gorgeous! And that last shot of the forget-me-nots is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty, aren't they? The rhododendrons are blooming too, but the photos never do them justice.

      Delete
    2. I think my garden girl needs forget-me-nots around her!

      Delete
  2. Lovely garden blooms Martha....
    Many more to come....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree, forget-me-nots around the Garden Girl. Beautiful picture Martha..you captured the light just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Garden Girl would be lovely clothed with Forget-Me-Nots.
      :0)

      Delete