Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeling Green

Bethany has been feeling green lately... I have been feeling green too, but I am feeling green with growing things and she is feeling pukey. Poor Bethany.

More of my seeds are sprouting. Even seeds that were supposed to take 10 days to germinate are poking their little green selves up through the soil. How fun!  Now if only I had labeled the jars I would know which one was growing.

I have never grown inside vegetables and herbs before. The only time I planted seeds indoors, they grew a fuzzy mold on top of the dirt and eventually the poor little plants keeled over and gave up the fight. I hope that does not happen this time. Maybe one day before too long I will have cilantro, oregano, and parsley growing in my kitchen along with lettuce and spinach.

I wonder what I can plant next?

6 comments:

  1. tags plant tags in each pot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I should have planted tags. I think this is oregano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need dirt! I need to plant! I am itching to plant! I am feeling green too! (In more ways than one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dirt for you. I will bring some tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you're doing great! I always love it when the sprout break through the soil So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, seeing them grow is always fun. I keep checking. I check so often you'd think they'd stop growing.

    ReplyDelete