Wednesday, February 15, 2012

E is for Ew

My daughter and I were driving home yesterday when I asked her if she could think of any good E words for Valentine's day. She looked at me sideways and said, "Ew..." And so here we are. E is for Ew.

I suppose Hannah was thinking of all the mushy stuff that comes along with a holiday dedicated to love, but after all, she is sixteen... Perhaps when she has a special someone of her own, she will decide it isn't "ew". (I don't believe she really thinks so now either, but don't tell her I said so.)


To see the other participants in the new round of 
ABC Wednesday, click here!

7 comments:

  1. Well, the original idea of Valentine's Day was nice but I think now it's just way overdone... But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...maybe she'll change her mind eventually. Cupid hasn't struck yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my son's word when he saw gross stuff hehehe.

    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team
    Extra Earnings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 16 and it's still eew! In time, probably, that'll change.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure her feelings will change soon but at 16 I think Ewww is a favorite word for just about anything. (:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised she thought "ew" if in truth she was referring to "love and such." But maybe you're lucky and she's still into school and studying. Great idea for the week!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete