Monday, February 13, 2012

Drippy

It was a drippy-doo-da day! All day long water ran off the roof and down the icicles hanging on the front of the house. It would have been a great snowman making day had it been thought of earlier, and definitely a super duper day for a snowball fight. But then again, I am no longer in fifth grade and I do not bounce back from snowball smacks like a fifth grade. I guess the days of snowball wars are sadly behind me.

The snow was pretty yesterday morning (It would have been a wonderful day to be snowed in.) and today was just as beautiful. Today's sun was bright, the skies blue, and the roads clear (unlike yesterday when I drove out to see my niece in her middle school musical), but today I stayed in, aside from my trek down the driveway to the bus stop. Yesterday I drove over snow covered roads and through white-out conditions, today I stayed home. Go figure. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. I'm planning on going out again.

2 comments:

  1. The extra sunshine this winter has been so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "drippy-doo-da" description of the day!

    ReplyDelete