Monday, August 15, 2011

Living Without

For now we are living without Blogger. It is sad, but a lightening bolt took out our modem, computer tower, phone, and one television port Saturday evening. The back TV port is out but the front one works. We can still watch videos... We were not at home Saturday evening to run about unplugging things during the storm, and apparently our surge protector wasn't working. Hopefully it won't be off long. Hopefully I get my photographs back. Hopefully James brings a new telephone home tonight.

I am undergoing serious computer withdrawal. Hannah and I washed all the downstairs windows today and did all the dirty laundry. Perhaps this will turn out to be a good thing?

3 comments:

  1. when life gives you lemons.... ;)
    Glad power has been restored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would have serious withdrawl, too! ha. But boy, you'll have your spring cleaning done in no time! lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! Glad you will have nice clean windows, though;-) (That is my very least favorite chore)

    ReplyDelete