Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bad Habits are Tough to Break

Has it been long enough? Can I resist the urge? And when in the world IS it a good time to be on the computer?

My little grandson loves his binky. Actually, he loves his brother's binky because he is now too old for such things. Though he knows this on one hand, his other hand keeps snatching up the binky and popping it into his little face anyway. Poor Lukie. It's bad enough to outgrow the pacifier without seeing one in your little brother's mouth, and then to have a baby sister on top of it? I think I just might grab one and find a place to hide if I was him too.

Anyway, my "binky" is back. Bear with me as I resist the urge. I'll be here washing walls or cleaning out closets.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, unfortunately bad habits are hard to break. Love the picture of Lucas, lol!

    ReplyDelete