Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools and an Easter Parade

I did not fool anyone today or even attempt to. I'm not sure why not, maybe my imagination was taking a holiday or something. Maybe I was just too distracted by the sunshine, summer-like temperatures, my flower gardens, and small children. Then again, maybe there is still time...

It was party day at preschool. There were yummy snacks, a jellybean hunt, Easter bags full of goodies, and a parade. All the children were to decorate and bring an Easter bonnet for the parade. I wondered what kind of Easter hats the boys would wear? I found out that plastic eggs go well on a straw hat, and a paper cone carrot makes a wonderful outfit.
Of course the girls decorated with flowers. This one was my favorite and her little sister came with one just like it.

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love an Easter Parade.

    What a bunch of darling children!

    ReplyDelete