Friday, November 06, 2009

Where Do You Live?

It was morning. I was in the kitchen visiting with James. The girls were in the living room playing. It was still early and they hadn't quite gotten everything out yet, but they were working on it. I can't recall what caused the conversation but it made me smile. "We're living in a pile of books!" they said. Yes, there they were, living in a pile of books. The books were set on end, balanced like walls; "Roxaboxen", "Curious George", "Ira Sleeps Over", "Bread and Jam for Francis", and even a very old copy of "The Saggy, Baggy Elephant". What fun to live in a pile of books!

#6 and #7- I am thankful for books and little girls.

4 comments:

  1. A very good thing to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great place to live. A pile of books! Looks like you have some good ones there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could live in a pile of books. Winter time always brings out my books, hot tea or coffee and my snuggle throw!!

    What a cute conversation you caught!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha could you email me where and how you get your blog wall paper. Someone did it for me last time.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete