Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Thankful #4

(Yes, I can count. Number three is at the bottom of the last post.)

Today I am thankful for internet because I get to see my lovely niece, Tori, and her beautiful new baby boy. He arrived safely yesterday morning around 9 am. I hope someone made him some nice soft booties to keep his feet warm during that long Montana winter! Maybe they'll just wrap him up in a blanket like a little burrito. That should keep him nice and toasty.
Welcome to the world, Beckett! You're too far away for me to snuggle. I'll have to settle for imagining it in my mind... Mmmmm, you smell nice!

2 comments:

  1. Look at that jet black hair. He looks like he wants to wipe the goo out of his eyes. Awww cute, I wanna hold him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment on the hair too! Congratulations Tori!

    ReplyDelete