Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Day Of Thanks

We shed some tears shed this Thanksgiving, but we have much to be thankful for. Though we have bid farewell to a much loved and cherished family member this year, we have new little people to love and cherish; little people who will one day carry the torch their great grandpa, my dad, has passed on to us.



I continue to be blessed by my own children and am double blessed by my grandchildren. I hope their great grandma, James' mom, will enjoy this little video of them enjoying a little music with Uncle Nate.

4 comments:

  1. Martha I trust you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I know those musical children will be appreciated.

    Today I spent the entire day in bed. My Thanksgiving dinner was a fried egg with cheese on toast. (My husband is not a chef, but he is learning to do a few survival things). That didn't keep me from being overwhelmed with thankfulness all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, we did have a wonderful day together.

    I'm sorry you weren't able to be up and about today, but glad that you are still able to thank the Lord for His blessings. It's a good thing most husbands are pretty good at cooking things like eggs and French toast. Mine does a super job at cooking breakfast even if it's after church on Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so very very much..They all seem to be sooo interested in music..I saw little Josh's legs going to the music in the background..and the little fingers of Noah as he trys to play like his Uncle Nat..I am sooo proud of all of you..and Love you all very very much..You are truly blessed..as am I..much love and big hugs to all..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Lucas, Grandmanita. Noah belongs to Jason and Stacy. (You must be due for another visit.)

    ReplyDelete