Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Take a Gander at This!

There's a funny looking texture to this mud. Had me confused for a minute but I finally figured it out. (The goose droppings helped.)


It was a pretty good day to take a walk, so we did. If I had been a little smarter I may have worn my boots... I didn't. The snow out there is once again perfect for snowballs and snowmen. Hannah and I met a snowman out there but he was very cold and didn't even say hello. We left him standing all alone, surrounded by deer tracks.
As with other springs, there was not much to take pictures of but snow, mud, and barren apple trees. We did see plenty of deer tracks and goose droppings, and a bunck of snail shells that were left lying in the grass after the flooded pond waters receded. Hannah found them interesting.

3 comments:

  1. "Gander", you are the punster arn't ya? Looks like a great time to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snail shells do look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet that snowman was wishing he was as cold as yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete