Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ready to Spring




We have had some very nice weather the past few days. I was going to say it has been in the upper 40's but I just looked at the online newspaper the current temperature is 65 degrees! I have the most difficulty with this time of year because the sunshine and warm temperatures beckon me outside, while the mud sends me running back in the house.


The snow is melting fast and beneath the snow the flowers are growing, even I was surprised to see the crocuses and daffodils peeking through. Evidently they are not going to let a little snow and sub-zero temperatures throw them off schedule. They know that spring is on the way!

8 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Yippee!
    Same here!
    Spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoot! They have definitely got a great start there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I celebrated spring today by wearing flip-flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, flowers!! I never thought to check for flowers already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAY!!!!! It felt WONDERFUL outside!! It was biking weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. See what the snow people spawned!
    Bethany, yea for you , flops are a great Idea for spring celebration!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of mud, a huge puddle in my yard...and muddy doggy feet. But Spring is coming....who can complain?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Changing the subject...

    I expect to see a clay horse by you on our "Draw this" blog!(hint hint)

    ReplyDelete