Thursday, March 02, 2006

Time Marches On


Well, February 2006 is now history. March is here and with it come new possiblities. I have a new project I am working on. At the inspiration of my sisters' excitement over Saturday's "Looking Backward" blog entry, I have decided to sort through the slides our parents collected over the years. They bring back so many great memories and make me smile and laugh out loud. We were truly blessed to grow up in that home with two wonderful parents who loved Jesus and shared His love with us. As I began looking through the pictures last night Hannah's comment was, "You went camping a lot." (No wonder half of Rachel's memories were of camping. I think she camped over half of her childhood days.) It seems that the camera came out most at Christmas and when we went camping, although there are plenty of other photos too. So much fun! I'm sure I am going to need some help to decide what pictures we want to save onto CD's and what to leave in the box. Any volunteers to come watch a slide show?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun to me... but I'm not sude Adam would appreciate it as much as I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant sure... Louis keeps rubbing on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would absolutely LOVE to!! When?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could come out when I get a chance. Let me know when.

    ReplyDelete