Friday, March 10, 2006

I Don't Want to Wake Up!

Well, this has been a very tired week. I have a slight cold which is giving me a very dull headache and a stuffy face. I don't feel all that bad, I just can't seem to stay awake. Last night I finally took some cough medicine to hopefully help clear my sinuses. It did take the headache away but I still had to lay down for quite a while this afternoon. My poor house is feeling (and looking) neglected. It just needs a mother's touch, I think, and Mom hasn't been touching too many things that will actually get it clean. Today was much better than yesterday, so I'm looking forward to a good day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I had #2 home from school today because she has a bad cold and was coughing and just generally miserable. Hopefully she'll be fine by tomorrow night. I have been feeling sluggish myself...but I don't have a cold as an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was a good day for me, yesterday was my sluggish day. I worked all day after a bad nights sleep, and came home very tired and with a migrane. Because of this my family got leftovers for dinner, and got very little attention from me. That always makes me feel bad. I guess I just have to make up for it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they can be, but I felt like I didn't do my wifely and motherly duties.

    ReplyDelete