Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Plenty of Sunshine

(Zippity Doo Dah!)

There is plenty of sunshine to go around today. Mmmmmm! Jasmine is laying out in the back yard just soaking up all that yummy vitamin D. It would be a great day to go for a drive but there are other things to attend to like finishing up that cleaning that I started the other day. I did get back to it after my rest but there is always more to be done. My own bedroom could use a good dusting. James wrote me a whole love note on the top of his dresser this morning! "Dear Darling, Dust thou love me?..." So, I must dust.

I made a scrumptious batch of strawberry jam this morning. The house smells like a jam factory now and it's making me long for a good old peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Besides, it's lunchtime. Having berries ready in the freezer is nice because I can make jam at any time of the year. Maybe next time I'll make blueberry, I sure have plenty of those!

Well, enough being distracted from real life by this funny little machine. I must get to work before work is over and the guys come home to find the house a disaster and me sitting here tapping the keyboard. Oooo, that would not be pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, strawberry jam! Sounds yummy! And how true that it was a beautimous day today... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was gorgeous today! I love warm weather!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be tempted to answer - I DUST NOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete