Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ladybug, Ladybug


Spring is in the air. The sun is shining and it sure LOOKS like it should be warm outside. (I don't think it is but it sure looks nice.) Yesterday I saw a ladybug crawling up my bedroom window, a sure sign of spring, right? In March it is okay to look forward to lots of sunshine, warm weather, and ladybugs. I'm so glad that God promised to keep sending the seasons in their order. Even though we may see unusual patterns and ask, "What's going on with the weather?" the seasons will continue to follow one another. Awesome! I can't wait until I can walk outside without my winter jacket. (See, Shelly, I'm not totally off my rocker.)

This morning I am off to Ladies' Prayer again, and also to the grocery store, it's family dinner night. (Stress, stress!) I am more and more amazed at how God answers my prayers, even when I wasn't necessarily looking for an answer. I like to picture Him smiling down at me as I stand in awe, kind of like we look at our own children. Anyway, I am encouraged today, even if pulling off dinner for twelve people is a little overwhelming.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to spring too. By the end of the week it's supposed to be in the 50's! It's so nice to see the sun shining so much the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner for your own kids shouldn't be overwhelming. Don't worry... We'll help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is hope for you yet! But you had me scared for a bit there.

    ReplyDelete