Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another Day!

Today is another day! I am feeling much better although I am still coughing a bunch. No fever, so that is good. Last night, after the kids went to church, James brought pizza for him and me. Oreo thought it looked and smelled really good. He was watching James eat and then decided to come over and sit behind me on the back of the couch. I was taking a bite of pizza when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a black and white paw reach out and touch my pizza! "Hey!" I yelled, "Get your paws off of my pizza!" He just looked at me and smiled. He really wanted a taste, but I didn't give him any. Cats don't eat pizza, that's what I say.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, you didn't give him a little taste when the smell was antagonizing enough for him to try and grab it from you. Maybe he got a little taste off of his paw and found that he didn't like it as much as he thought he was going to. I'm teasing, we don't give people food to Jakie either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo eating pizza? What's next?

    ReplyDelete