Monday, March 27, 2006

Feels Like Spring!


Another sunny day, bright and beautiful but still a little chilly, especially down here by the lake. The sunshine makes me feel like I need to get something accomplished so I started to clean my living room, dusting, vacuuming, straightening things up, but the room is so big that, as I am still fighting this cough, I am exhausted before I am near finished. So I took a little rest on the couch, had some lunch and will be back to cleaning as soon as I am finished here. I also hopped outside to take a spring photo, crocuses!

Joe and Dave returned last night from the deep south, sunburned and smiling. They have plenty of stories but I think I'll leave those up to them to tell... suffice it to say they are blessed and had a great time.

On Saturday evening we had a wonderful dinner with Beth and Adam. Such a fancy dinner! Adam is a great cook and Beth made a wonderful blueberry cheesecake for my birthday. Yum yum. We played a game of Apple to Apples and had some fun playing with Louis too. He is a wild one, but that's what makes him so much fun. Yesterday I stayed home from church with Ben and Hannah as they cooked fevers and layed on the couch. They are much better today and each have a cough just like me.

Well, enough boring stuff for now. Maybe while I clean I'll think of something more interesting to write about.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing a little better today. You'll be going in no time! Especially with this weather. I hope it stays this time! I did some cleaning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me... "boring stuff". I like hearing about "boring stuff". It makes me feel like part of the family... knowing all the little things that go on in your day. I love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're all done being fevered now. Hopefully the nasty coughs will be gone soon too. This whole week is supposed to be spring like, it's so exciting!
    I never get bored reading anyone's blogs, even when it's about your day. It's just nice knowing what's going on, like Bethany said.

    ReplyDelete