Friday, March 24, 2006

One Flu Into the Cuckoo's Nest


This me today, with the exception of the bucket. I am feeling quite yucky and this is the most time I have spent off the couch today, about 20 minutes. My tummy is okay, but I am hurting all over and have a fever. I am also coughing my fool head off! Good thing my kids are no longer tiny and are willing to do things like make me tea or bring me some toast. Too bad they ate up all my cough drops before I had a chance to get sick. Oh well, I get sick so seldom that I really can't complain (or at least I shouldn't complain). Tomorrow is another day...

6 comments:

  1. Mom told me you were sick. Hope you feel better soon. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope ya' feel better soon ma. It's highly abnormal seeing you on the couch all day when you're not snoozing. Luvya mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made you...uh..chocolate chip..stuff. And some orange juice. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all had to laugh at the comment by son #5 (Ben). It's no fun to be sick. I do hope you feel better really soon. Okay...you go seepies pies now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have listened to your mother when she taught you to tell Satan to take it somewhere else. Actually, I chastised her today for praying to him. Good girl for breaking that chain. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are sick... Hope you are well enough today to come to my house.

    ReplyDelete