Monday, July 01, 2013

Too Funny

I had to laugh this afternoon when my brother in law's friend posted this picture on Facebook along with a comment on my Frisbee post from yesterday. "Amazing story. Fortunately a photo of this Frisbee Felon was taken a split second before impact. A BOLO has been issued for him. If you know the whereabouts of this man, call authorities. He may be armed with additional missiles of disaster." Of course, had the Frisbee been been coming at me like that I would have ducked.

Dave, watching from further back on the deck, made this observation which I found to be totally accurate. "LOL Well written, Martha. From my vantage point it almost looked like you took a look at the Frisbee heading in your direction, judged that you were safe, then proceeded to drink. Just then, the Frisbee took a turn only seen in cartoons, and headed directly for the target on your forehead. Sorry about the laughter. The timing was just so perfectly impossible." I never saw it coming.

2 comments: