Thursday, July 18, 2013

Insanity Ensuing

Things can only get easier from here on out, at least that's what I'm hoping. Today I had a total of six sweet flowers, though one was here for just a few hours. It's been the hottest week of the summer and the last two days we've been cooped up inside because, although it's hot in the house, it's hotter outside.

 Vin and Nev arrived yesterday afternoon (they're 4 and2 1/2) and they are keeping me on my toes. Never a dull moment and there won't be for at least another ten days. Their mom and dad are getting a much needed vacation and time away together, and I'm getting a dose of remembrance. I think I may have forgotten what it was like having a houseful of little ones 24/7. My mom is in desperate need of a shower, but I haven't had a chance to get her up there in days. *sigh* I'm not even sure I have time to get me up there...

Next week should be a little easier. Hannah will be home from her missions trip to Grenada and we will have two pairs of eyes and ears. My regular "flowers" will all be gone on vacation and perhaps, perhaps, things will fall into a better routine. Mom might even get her shower! And the weather should be a mite cooler too.



No comments:

Post a Comment