Monday, January 30, 2012

Speaking of Cupcakes...

It's been a sleepy day and I just can't stand the thought of more coffee. (I have a bottle of water instead.) Visions of cupcakes are dancing through my head. Little bites of sugar topped with... more sugar. Probably not the healthiest thing in the world, but fun anyway, and getting "funner" all the time! Oh, the possibilities! It is fun to dream, isn't it? (Have you ever googled "cupcake" and checked out the images? Oh, my!)



I'm thawing a bag of frozen pumpkin. It is my plan to make gluten free pumpkin muffins (finally). I wonder how they would taste with cream cheese frosting....Do you think they could be so pretty as these cupcakes?

8 comments:

  1. Probably not as pretty, but twice as delicious! And they are excellent with cream cheese frosting...I got to test this at Ethan's 2nd birthday party. They were a big hit! I hope that you get a mouth full of cupcake real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The muffins are baked and cooling. The frosting is not far behind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should have a cupcake party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yah, a cupcake party, with a white elephant door prize! Last Christmas Papa got me one of those little mini cupcake maker. It's great fun! and it does more than just muffins.. like cornbread.
    just saying.. Oooh, what if I made cakes and use a baster to inject jelly in the center.. or bakers cream, or cream cheese.. Oh! yah! cheese in a can! squirt some of that in a muffin made with bacon chips!
    Oh Yah!
    just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I have googled "cupcakes"!!! Page after page of loveliness! I made the cupcakes for my son's wedding, then my niece's wedding...it is my idea of FUN! I do not dare to make more pumpkin muffins, since I am their number one fan...they are my absolute favorite, among all my other favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I am with Bethany! Cupcake party!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Della, I must be careful with cupcakes.

    Heather, now all we need is an occasion. :)

    ReplyDelete