Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Drama Class

There has been more than enough drama this month to last for years to come. Every time we think we've seen the last of it, another episode pops up in a different set of people. Sometimes the people circles overlap. Actually, a lot of the people circles overlap... Okay, so maybe we're all connected in one way or another. The truth is Facebook has made more drama possible than one people circle should ever have to deal with. I'm losing friends/family left and right, some for the simple fact that they've deactivated their accounts. I can't say as I blame them. If it wasn't for the fact that it connects me to my children, I'd probably delete my own. Then again, I suppose that is the exact reason some have decided to be done with it altogether. Blah.

6 comments:

  1. The good news is that you still keep your blog so we can stay connect through this and email. Still love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, what Ann said and you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you do, Annie. And I love you too. Give your mom a hug for me and tell her I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never gotten into Facebook. It seems to be a big gossip site, in my opinion. I wanted to get into Pinterest and you have to have a Facebook account. So, I signed up only for that and really don't have a Facebook page, wall or anything else.

    Sorry it didn't turn out to be fun. I can totally understand about the circles of drama. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been on there since my son moved to Minneapolis over four years ago. I have never experienced anything like it has been this past month. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just so sad about all of this, Martha. I will keep praying. God can restore. I hope He will do so promptly. I hope all the hearts involved will let God work in them.
    I ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete