Friday, January 06, 2012

Impossible Feets

I decided to reach back a short distance in time and pull something random out of the bag. I need to do something totally silly and pointless, yet inexpensive and mildly entertaining. (I did say "mildly.")

Not long ago my friend Betsy told her Tail Tale. Since we had just mentioned pedicures, I suggested the "Feet Feat" and I think maybe I'm ready for a Pedicure Party. If I can figure out how to get along with Mister Linky, and come up with a name for a periodic meme, maybe you can play along.

This time around I'm suggesting a pedicure. Do your own or pay to have it done for you and post a photo. (This is my "before" picture...)

7 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, and with this warm weather in CA... I do need to give myself one. I'm in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my first pedicure last week. It was a Christmas present from my sister in law. I really enjoyed it, but my frugal nature isn't sure that it's worth the money. I usually just paint my own toes. The lady bug look is very chic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new thing is reading blogs on my iPod. But it is hard to reply. I AM still reading!! :)
    I will have to do those to my toes this summer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word. How very fun. I need one, too! How timely! Mr. Linky couldn't be too hard...everyone does it. well, I haven't but you know what I mean. ha. OK...sitting the kitchen sink tomorrow. :)

    Your ladybug nail is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need some of those nifty nail pens...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I can bend over long enough to paint a picture, but I'll check out those "stick on" haha. If I can get up on my sink, I'd follow Betsy way!!! HaHa

    ReplyDelete