Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday Thirteen- Josh Turns Two!

Never in my life has time gone faster than while watching my grandchildren grow. Today Josh turns two. I blinked my eyes and here we are. In honor of my first grandson, a Thursday Thirteen about Josh.

1. He has blond hair, blue eyes, and an award-winning smile.
2. He is built like a football player, or maybe a hockey player...
3. Josh loves his Aunt Hannah and Uncle Ben.
4. Daddy is his all-time favorite.
5. He is a talker. I can scarcely recall when this boy didn't have something to say.
6. He likes cars, and trains, and tractors.
7. He's pretty good at doing puzzles. (Better than some 3 year old girls I know...)
8. He likes eating and always has.
9. He has a shoe fetish.
10. He has a bunch of "Buppa's", at least half a dozen.
11. Would like a bedtime story, please.
12. Carries a picture of his great grandpa in his backpack.
13. And has a birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSH!!!

5 comments:

  1. That is a sweet post for a fine young man.

    He is handsome and sturdy.

    Happy Birthday Josh! I am sure you are well loved!

    (My Caroline was two on October 9.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Josh! Eat a piece of cake for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cake for birthed day? I thought it was Pie, apple please. Happy happy hugs for the king of the hil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same thing as Joy! Handsome and sturdy. Just all boy, so sweet. Happy Birthday, little guy! (I bet he would like to play with Camille some day, she is turning two next week.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Della, he might like that. Maybe one day we'll find each other out in the wide, wide world.

    ReplyDelete