Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's A Puzzle

It was Sunday. We took three pumpkin pies along to Grandma's house after church. We gathered in honor of Bethany's birthday and filled the house with people. Rachel brought Mom a new puzzle. I'm not sure she moved from the table all afternoon. She was tired today and I guess I can't blame her. She probably wanted to take a nap but decided against it.
Yesterday was a 100th birthday celebration for Mom's Uncle Louie and she was worn out from the party. He is the last of the older generation. I'm thinking maybe Uncle Louie may have been worn out too after all, he is twenty-five years older than Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, she was tired, but she said that she didn't want to take a nap. I think she loves to be surrounded by her family and didn't want to miss anything.

    Dave's chili was awesome! Steven said it was "really good". I would love that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did I say Happy birthed day? Well now I have. :)

    ReplyDelete