Monday, March 17, 2008

Wearin' O' the Green

This morning I headed off to the grocery store to do some shopping, keeping a look out all the way, just in case I should happen to spot a Leprechaun. I sure could use a bag of gold! I even bought some corned beef and cabbage to help appease him, but the Luck O' the Irish was not with me and I didn't see even a sign of the Little People. I headed back home severely distressed and what do you think I found in my living room? A real live leprechaun! He let me take his picture but refused to divulge any information on the where abouts of his treasure.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to my favorite son in law! I hope somebody buys you a Shamrock Shake. (Do they still make those?)

9 comments:

  1. I had to comment on this one! I think that this leprechaun is better than the treasure. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Sherri, I do believe you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks great in green! Happy St. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest leprechaun I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very nice portrait. And your narrative was a joy to read as well.

    Abraham Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable baby leprechaun you have sitting on your couch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh oh! ditto what everyone else said!!!!!! I just want to hold him!

    ReplyDelete