Saturday, March 01, 2008

An Evil Snowman?

The weather is warming up just a little bit and my little snowman is suffering the effects. His eye sockets are gettting loose and his smile is growing. My husband says he looks "evil". What exactly is it that makes a snowman, or anyone else for that matter, look evil? Loose eye sockets? Maybe it's his poor frost bitten carrot nose? It looks rather gray and peely, kind of like mine after I spend too much time out in a sub-zero wind. Possibly it's the funny smile he has on his face. Kind of makes one wonder what in the world he is thinking...

Since I took the photo this morning he has already dropped one eye into the wheelbarrow. Maybe I ought to remove his hat and scarf and dump him into my garden before he looks too hideous. After all, he is looking in my back door.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe sad, but I don't see evil. Nope, just don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I check out alot of blogs but i've nevr seen yours. I see your on a team thing. Well how do you get team members? oh and i love the snowman what country are you in? it must be funny to get snow. Im in england so its hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks like one of those scary monsters on the horror movies...like pumkin head or friday the thirteenth.
    that is how I think he looks "evil"
    and you know melting eye sockets is kinda an evil thing just in and of it's self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he looks funny, not evil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyes going in different directions make him look like the guy from the Monty Python movies...can't remember his name.And yes it was a bird feeder in the photo...not a UFO. You were spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. His smile is a bit creepy. You labeled him 'eeew gross' that is funny.

    ReplyDelete