Monday, March 03, 2008

The March into Spring

What a gorgeous drippy day! My kids are chomping at the bit to get outside. The sunny skies and balmy temperatures are too much to resist. This is one of those days where I love to hop into the van and go out for a ride.

That won't be happening today because my van has a rather serious gas leak. I enlisted the help of my darling daughter to pick up Troy from preschool, as I don't think the van is safe in its present condition. No, I won't be going for a drive any time too soon, and I'm not sure how Nathan's driver's test will go tomorrow. I may have to enlist the help of another of my darling offspring to accomplish that task. A drive is out of the question, but I just may pull out my boots and take a little walk. You never know what tomorrow may bring, so I don't dare miss today!

5 comments:

  1. Martha,
    You are quite the blogger! This has aided me in passing by more than a few minutes while im waiting to go to class. Thanks!
    LQuirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, come to my blog and pass it on. Thanks, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Enjoy the record warmth today, prepare for ice and snow tomorrow"

    Now isn't that a promising news headline? It's 63 degrees at present and we're forcast to be 20 degrees colder tomorrow. Good bye, dear sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a drippy day yesterday, but it wasn't sunny at all (except the early morning). It was rather miserable.

    ReplyDelete