Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday

This morning I left Jasmine home to watch Ellie while I took my three youngest kids to the eye doctor. Not much has changed with Nate or Hannah, but Ben will be getting a new pair of glasses soon. His old ones are pretty beat up and he wears them mostly when he watches TV. Troy had a nice visit at Bethany's house while we were reading eye charts.

It was a good afternoon to catch up on some lost sleep, dark and somewhat overcast. While Troy took his nap on one couch, I took a nap on the other. Hopefully we will get something of value accomplished tomorrow, like school. On Friday Nate, Ben and Hannah get to visit the dentist. Oh, happy day!

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture of Jazz and Ellie, they look like best friends! I see they're even sleeping close together now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Is Jasmine a good Ellie watcher? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look like good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so cute there together. What a busy week you are having with two different doctor appointments for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once we get past the dentist appointments I can relax and not think about drs. for a while. It did turn out to be a busy week though.

    Jazz and Ellie are pretty good friends. Jazz makes sure Molly doesn't play too rough with Ellie when she visits and in return Jazz steals Ellie's chewy sticks when she isn't looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get my kids to the eye doctors.... Heather and Jessi especially. And with Heather driving... Well, it becomes even more important!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are cute... I'm glad they turned out to be friends. And I had a nice visit with Troy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jazzie looks like she takes this responsibility very seriously... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love catching up on mt Zzzzz's when Jonny is watching a movie cuddled up with me. :)

    BTW, your dogs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to come see them again sooooooooon!

    ReplyDelete