Friday, January 25, 2008

Beating the Air

We had two unplanned visitors this morning, Josh and Molly. I knew Bethany had to work but the plan called for Adam's mom to come out and watch the baby today. Sometimes our plans get rearranged. Beth called around 8 am and asked if Josh could come and stay here for a few hours. Of course we said yes. Beth called around 8:45 am and asked if Molly could come too. The poor puppy was home alone too much this week, so we let her come to Grandma's house too.

Ben thought Josh could use some fighting lessons, just in case he should run into any meanies out there in the world. I think he's looking pretty good, don't you?

8 comments:

  1. He must be a fast learner, looks like he's all ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Josh, you are scaring me! Arn't they fun Martha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, A "Rocky" in the making!

    Look at that left jab...!!

    What a doll and look how he is growing...Can't wait to be close to my little Issac...! :)

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks 'feisty'... (I hope that is the right word)
    but cute! (of course)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I look at this picture, it makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it's those unplanned moments that bring the greatest joy. What a cutie he is! I don't think anyone would mess with him...he looks ready to go. LOL

    ReplyDelete