Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Time to Get Hoppin'


Well, this week has been anything but what I had expected. I thought I was going to have a rather quiet week but instead I have been busy away from home. Monday I spent the day out near the hospital, stopping at a couple of stores, sitting in the hospital, and waiting to hear news on our friend. Tuesday morning I went to Ladies' Prayer and then out to hospital with James to make a visit. Tuesday evening was our family bible study. This morning I took my van in for an oil change and then, around noon, headed over to Bethany's house for a visit. On the way home we stopped at the hardware store, the grocery store, and another shop to pick up a bike rim for Ben's bike (it won't fit). When I got home I leaned my seat back and took a half hour nap in the van! Then I made supper ( fried pepper, tomato and cheese sandwiches) and we went to church. Tomorrow I will have two little boys at my house for the day. I haven't had a chance to clean since Sunday before Mom's birthday party so I'll have to make a quick run through the house with the vacuum cleaner in the morning. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. Must be time for bed.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been really busy. But it was SUPER nice for you to come over yesteday. I really needed that. Thanks!

    And yes, I'm myself once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my and i thought I was the only one who sleeps in the van after a day like that. except it is not for any length of time concidering my 4 yr old and 6 yr old could do alot of damage in 15 minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now proclaim you SUPER MOM

    ReplyDelete