Friday, August 04, 2006

Taking a Break


This afternoon James and I are taking a break. Our kids bought us a weekend away for our anniversary (back in June) and this is it. We aren't going far but we will be away and alone. Thankfully the weather has cooled down and right now it is a very comfortable 75 degrees. It feels great! Of course "Teal Lake" has also returned (we just had it pumped out!) and a few ducks have decided they might move in too. It was bound to happen... I think while James and I are gone we should go shopping for a canoe, or at least a paddle boat.

8 comments:

  1. Have a nice little romantic getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but remember to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now...isn't that cute...the tongue I mean...you silly person you...anyway...
    I am wishing you a wonderful weekend probably too late as it is after midnight on Friday night...I think this is a wonderful thing to do anyway once every three months or so..a couple should try to get away at least a day and a night...after all.....
    "take my advice I am not using it"...matter of fact...never have...okay...so taking my advice might work after all...HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND YOU TWO..I LOVE YOU AND AM TOOOO PROUD OF YOU AND ALL YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OVER THE YEARS...CONGRATULATIONS..WITH MUCH LOVE..YOMA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mart...have you sent your bloggin address and invite to Darius? I think they would love to keep track of what goes on in your home and around...just wondering...as I just love your blogging site...and the comments everyone makes etc...I love you too...hugs yogramanita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a beautious time! I love you muchly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you have seven kids I guess you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a lovely getaway. What a lovely present from your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was wonderful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete