Monday, September 23, 2013

Oops

I took Hannah out to riding lessons today and brought my camera along. On the way we bought two one dollar bags of Starlight Peppermints. The horses were excited to have a treat, and even the sheep and calf who were sharing a stall with the miniature horse were eager for the sweets. At one point all three animals had their noses to the bars, hopeful looks in their eyes. It was a Kodak moment. I flipped my camera on and took aim but when I pressed the button, nothing happened. My camera card was home in the printer.

2 comments:

  1. uh oh! haha.

    love the sunflowers, though...I drove past the sunflower farm Sunday and they are in their second bloom! Need to stop for a picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This photo is from a trip I took out there last fall, but it seemed appropriate for posting today. :)
      The animal picture will have to stay in my mind, along with the rest of yesterday. It was the perfect day to spend a couple of hours with the horses.

      Delete