Thursday, December 15, 2011

Old Pictures

Once upon a time a young couple embarked on a journey to Niagara Falls. It was not an overnight honey moon, but rather a day trip with family. Along with the young couple was their small son and the young man's mother. The mother owned a rather nice camera and had taken up the wonderful hobby of photography which she intended to practice on the small family.

I'm sure the young couple stopped to look at the thunder- ing falls, this was, after all, back when one could park along the boulevard, get out of the car, and walk across the sidewalk to see the spectacle. It was a bright and sunny day, warm and fair. Not far from the falls was a park with paddle boats and a trail to walk along, a perfect place for taking pictures.

:) I like When Grandmanita brings old pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love old pictures. Last night Trula's daughter brought old pictures of me and Don.. Oh my goodness...I couldn't believe how young we were. When did we get so OLD???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! Is she back for another visit? Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you honey! You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete